January 26, 2011

26 January 2011

Olá!


I guess this is a lazy lazy day, last night got a little out of hands and ended it up pretty late. So this morning I wanted to wear something really comfortable, I wasn't even going to post it but, what the hell.. although it is very simple, I like this outfit so I'll post it anyway.


This cardigan belonged to my mother but I've stolen it a few years back and I love it, I wear it all the time, it's so comfortable and warm and plus I love the color. This pants were a birthday gift from my older brother and curiously, I'm only noticing now, one of the necklaces I'm wearing was also a gift that my brother brought me from Indonesia.


Well, I guess now I'll finally start my study..


Hope you like it!










Cardigan: zara | Pants: abercrombie & fitch

Love, 
G.

No comments: